• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

lag spikes! please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys,i have a private server in Brazil and my server had a lag spikes sometimes.I Really dont know the problem, in cmd the ping of my vps is very good and without oscilation.But in game my ping is very fine and sometimes (like 2 and 2 minutes) my ping to go 500 ~ 600 msPlease someone help me.I already tried 3 differents vps in differents country and still the same. ping good with this spikes sometimes.

sorry for my bad english.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the VPS located at country wise? If not that does your network run continuously with high standards?

Hi Bradley, thanks for answering.

It is in a neighboring town, is close from my computer.
in task manager the network usage is 1%

My server have about 30 - 50 players online everyday and all players got this lag. I do not know what to do, already tried 3 differents vps and the problem is the same.

has you can see there's no erro in game console

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0