Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last day of summer.

Reaction score
So yeah, all in all, how was your summer?

As for me, pretty dull, but had a ten-day trip to Saint-Petersburg not so long ago. Was pretty awesome, so many museums were visited, so many thing were seen. And all that was for free (well, was for free for other 77 people as well).

Fell In Love Without You
Reaction score
Nothing really fun for me, All I did was worked. I was so stupid to blow all my Ducking money away, didn't save a single penny for school (Graduated Class of 08) so now...I must Ducking work until next year....Ahh I was stubborn...
Anyway, sounds like you had a blast this summer.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Didnt do much, just went back to home country which is Malaysia. Most of my friends there still at school so cant meet them. :(

Though its fun watching the Olympics.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I got vacation coming up in a few weeks, so i'm pretty delighted.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well, My summer was nice, i worked alot every day and drank out my brain every evening.

Been with my gf and just chilling...

lolz
my summer had done 3months ago
but my summer is fun^^
3 months ago it wasnt even summer -.-

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Plain poop my summer.

Was hoping for a summer fling but pftt >_>

Only exciting thing was making that flame thrower

There's no RL just AFK
Reaction score
Unfortunately my summer holidays ended 2 weeks ago, can't say i did anything majorly exciting, damn i wanted to go abroad >.>

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I stil got 2 days left :p Been a decent summer this year, much better than last year where I just spent it gaming :( Weather was a bit poop though towards the end.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mine was good being stoned nearly every day but apart from that i had to work every day. But i do prefer last year.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Summer was fun, playing computer all day............but now its time for school ^^

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
Well I'm still alive so its good I guess.

I'll take you all on.
Reaction score
well mine lasted half way. my summer-fun starts at the end of my school day until 2 weeks of the release of The Dark Knight and that pretty much it. after that i stay home and babysit my brother and sister -.- bored as hell

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Last years was better, but cant complain went camping fishing made money so its all good

There's no RL just AFK
Reaction score
unfortunately in england we dont have summer anymore, we have several days of sun and a long extended winter/spring type thing now

I think it was a little worse up here in Scotland ^^ It was more like winter before half of the summer was up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been recording a lot of music, bought an POD XT for me geetar, got a new skateboard, smoked about 3 ounces of weed/hash.

Was purty good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
demm

summer vacation is over :S

now i have to go back to skool and do math etc ;p

Back