Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last Night

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what you peeps get up 2?

I was wasted :D

went to this party, this 27 yr old was tryin to get in with these 16 yr old so me mate Flynny was giving him poop saying duck off before I drop yah. I was rdy to join in me fight broke out lmao. Sounds like a thugs night out. Anyway this guy came back with his mate and started pushing us around. And one of me mates brothers took our side he was a proper meat head. An I told the 27 yr old to duck off and have a wank :D

he left :)

any way, thats about it except after I walked this dannielle home.... ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I watched cky 4 (i think) went out and fell off a skate ramp and cut the side of my leg then i got jumped over a few times, went home chated up this Karen for deadlyeagle, (how good a m8 am i :p)

Reaction score
i went round snakes house, and chilled at his house all alone why he went to work :)

then went to get a pizza and seen ppl i new and galked at these mint lasses i new :p

Back