• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest Habbo laout (beta.habbo.com) [Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
coded by your friend? lol. looks so similar to this

And that is rippend from me. -> so.. (Even the js is dutch ripped, hahahaha ) But this looks nice.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been a while since an update so here's the community page , i have added own scripts to this as well as already existing scripts! I've tried to make my own version by adding a dropdown menu ! The Me page , Saftey page , Staff page , Fansites , Community page are all done so soon it will be a release on this as a beta release since this may contain bugs / exploits haven't checked!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you make the drop down menu also white / greyish, it might look better as it gives a bit more contrast. Now there is a lot of blue.

If you could give it a try and post the results I'd really appreciate it.
Sure here is a white version of the menu (tried with grey but it didn't work (the border) )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since i haven't shared the index (cuz i haven't started on it ) i will share my index design for this project , its simular to habbos one but i liked this design more let me know what u think by repling! Obs. This will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.