Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Leaving for good

D

Darknightr

Disrespectful mofo dontonberrio the lil noobie makin my life hell here, dunno how the duck he gets away with it or what contributioin he's giving the forum but he pretends to be the boss

nice 2 know ya'll

freizahcold@hotmail.com my msn

D

Darknightr

i swear your flamefox from lomcn

just gotta take the fuckin piss and ruin everythin ne1 says, or just me, second one worse in my case, u been made mod on the only forums i socialize on, and you being a fuckin stick especially to me aint right that u mod

gonnam get goin 2 school, ill stay in touch with me liptoniz0rz hopefulleh ;p and mental n them msn neways off now

the 2pac thing just sparked it

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Excuse Me But I Haven't Ducking Victimised You, I Edited One Post Where You Made A Racist Remark, Which All The Mod Team Said I Was Right To Do, And Just Then I Say I Never Liked Tupac.

Blowing This poop Way Outta Proportion M8

N

Neosparky

can you plz not leave over that... shouldnt leave just coz of one member you dont get along with :(
dont want rz to loose a member like you :'(

please reconsider and well... come to the conclusion that you shouldnt leave... plz :)

p.s is gohan still on don's account? if not don you're starting to sound like him :s

pps. plz lighten up, the both of you ... for everyone's sake :good:

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Would An Apology Suffice?

If So, Im Sorry If It Seemed I Was Pickin On You In Anyway Shape Or Form, I Wasn't.

Sorry

Edit - No Neo, Gohan Isn't And Now You Said That I Feel Kinda Bad :(

M

Mario_Party

catcha on msn bud :cry: if ya need me ill be there ne time :tp: ;)

D

Darknightr

you didnt just say i dont like 2pac, you were saying how terrible a person he was, some crack addict and stuff in a topic i made for his remembarance on sept 13th, i explained how u were wrong and you kept going, you werent saying u didnt like 2pac u were lieing about how bad he was

and your apologiez accepted, lock plz, i donno if ill stay tho, goin out for a fag, maybe the fact i aint had a fag 12 hours might be the cause for my mood o_O once aigan :p

Reaction score
Don u shouldnt disrespect ne1s rememberance..k?
i dont like 2pacs music but i keep that to myself i lost my gr8 grandpa in ww2 n if ne1 disrespects i kick there head in dont b so damn cold u faggot :mad: 1 more thing

GET A LIFE

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont leave ova not liking one person's opinion lol, or dont even let that spark into somethin out of proportion, i dont get along with many ppl, dont see me leaving yet :tp:

Back