Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Legend of Mir3] Prophecy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been looking at Files of this old MMORPG and wanted to put something together for people to spend time playing and enjoying.

Server Rates:
Medium
(Stats are dependent on circumstances ingame - not sure how to put an experience rate as its edited)

I like player vs player on games so the server has player vs player aspects, you can also drop items from your bag or body on deaths if the items have no drop protection.

50 New Spells are ingame.

Item Upgrades and Progression:
I wanted players to be able to progress ingame without loads of patches being made for there to be content for players to do, for that reason there is also a level cap starting with a cap of 100.
The level cap will be increased with patches (sort of like expansions - similar to world of warcraft).
The fact players can upgrade their own gear should give me extra time to work on expanding the content, the new content will also have the same item progression and items from the previous patch will lose their iLevels.

Upgrade Orbs - You are able to upgrade your items with a maximum of 30 Orbs per item.

Item Progression
All 'Common' Items can be upgraded a total of 8 times, when reaching 8 upgrades they will change to Heroic Items.
All Heroic Items can be upgraded a total of 4 times, when reaching 4 upgrades they will change to Mythic Items.
All Mythic Items can be upgraded a total of 4 times, when reaching 4 upgrades they will change to Mythic+ Items.
All Mythic+ Items can be upgraded a total of 4 times.

ItemPro - [Legend of Mir3] Prophecy - RaGEZONE Forums

iLevels
Because there is a level cap I have added iLevel as a way of progressing, each item / item upgrade will have their own ilevel - increasing with the level of upgrade.
iLevel is worked out as an average of the iLevel of your equipped gear.
You will need certain iLevel to enter certain instances.

Instances
Instances will be how you progress in late game, this is where you will gain items and also gain tokens to upgrade the items you gain.
Instances will be more dangerous versions of monsters from the current patch depending on your iLevel.
When entering an Instance there will be a 30 minute timer for you to be returned to Town, if you leave before this timer ends.. you cannot rejoin and have to wait for the timer to reach 0 to rejoin the same instance.

Timer - [Legend of Mir3] Prophecy - RaGEZONE Forums

Upgrading Items
You can upgrade your items in Bichon Town, they will cost gold and the required Tokens to upgrade.

ItemUpgrade - [Legend of Mir3] Prophecy - RaGEZONE Forums

Kills - Deaths - User KD
I like Player vs Player things, your kills, deaths and KD will now be displayed to all and the penalty for killing someone is reduced.

KD - [Legend of Mir3] Prophecy - RaGEZONE Forums

Spells
There a lot of spells thanks to Far and his work, too many for me to test on my own.
Because there are quite a few (maybe 50 new spells) people will need to play and see how things are, spells may be adjusted as needed.
A fair few other small quality of life changes which I wont mention but you will probably notice ingame.

Item Protection
Because you can drop from your body, your bag and the fact I encourage PVP - I've added Item Protection. You'll be able to add this to items of your choosing using a protection Item.

ItemProtect - [Legend of Mir3] Prophecy - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher can be found here:
Launcher

Full Client can be found here:
ProphecyFullClient

You may also need to install the following:
Microsoft ASP.NET Core 7.0.15
Microsoft .NET Runtime 7.0.15
DirectX Runtime
SlimDX Runtime
DirectX Redist
DirectX SDK