• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Legendary Garden & Totem Purple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Image:
GmUPfOT - Legendary Garden & Totem Purple - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm yeah, well.. Good job I guess, but recolours are getting boring. It's also starting to make less and less sense. Purple wood and golden water (or is it liquid gold?), simply doesn't float my boat. Still, you did good on the colouring part, seen a lot worse.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I made the Garden ( ) in gold too but they look a bit different haha, Good idea but need more perfection.

Greetz,

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
They look oke.
But the gold is to brown.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Not to fond of the fountain, though the totem looks cool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I made the Garden ( ) in gold too but they look a bit different haha, Good idea but need more perfection.

Greetz,
Hahah duck i cant make this color:(, but i need learn more, can you talk with me on skype from to make more things? :blushing:
And thanks all i will make more furnis with better perfection:/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of recolors, The "GOLD" on the fountain is a bit dark if the color was lighter it would look a lot better

Back