Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Let me clear up a few things

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since people think they know why i do stuff i will explain it to make sure everyone got the right idea.

1. Many people wonder why i come here, most think i only come here to start trouble, well i don't, i actually i don't, actually most of the time i have been on this forum i have been trying to stop trouble. I come here to have some fun, but like SIC pointed out a couple of weeks ago, RZ isn't that fun anymore.
2. So why do i get in so much "trouble" well that's like this, i like talking, and i like speaking the truth, i do know that my view on the truth can be different for someone else, i realise that it makes you wonder if my truth is actually the truth, but just take from me that it does have truth in it. Now many people got a problem with that, people don't like to hear negative stuff about themselfs, well i'd say that's life, i actually did managed to get people to see things that they do and they actually tryed and sometimes succeeded to change it.
Also a lot of people have tryed to show me my negative things, it's just that i already know them, and because of my principels i just don't care, well i do, but just not enough.
3. I was just told i'm mean against girls, well to be honest i don't really care, girls are just like guys simple humans, they won't get special treatment from me, just because they are girls doesn't make them innocent, so i don't care.
4. I have high standards, i know, i should try to live upto them myself sometimes, but i do try, and sometimes succeed, some people don't do that at all, yet throw poop at other people, i know that i got a lot of problems, but at least i know them, i know that a lot of people can't say the same.
5. I don't mind people critisizing me, but damn, do it in a normal way, posting "Your a Ducking homo" doesn't work, it makes you look like a idiot, well except for those who wanted to post the same, or actually still posted the same, they think you are cool, i think you are stupid, swearing isn't cool, it doesn't make you intelligent, it makes you stupid, if you want to say something, then make constructive, that way i can do something with it, otherwise i'm just going to make you look like a fool, well to some, because you ofcourse have your gang of goons that think you are cool for swearing.
So if you post on this topic, then make it constructive, i will give some thought into a post then, otherwise it's just boring crap.
6. My posts are long, i know that, if you read this then i know you either read it all, or you just happened to look at this part, if it's the first one then i will actually give you some credit, because alot of idiots just come in, see a long post, post then "duck you" and go to the next topic.
Now why are my posts long? Well that's simple, i got a lot to say, sometimes short posts say everything that has to be said, sometimes it doesn't, also the longer the post is, the more a person will think about it, that is ofcourse if they read it.

Now to end this post, i don't come on this forum to start crap, i don't post on something to piss someone off, but damn, if you are going to start a topic on something, and you can't accept my view on things then just bugger off, because you asked for opinions, and i know, you will find a lot of mindless drones who just say something nice to stay clear off discussions, but i won't, so next time if you post something, then make sure if you really want peoples opinions or not, are you really willing to hear opinions to improve whatever you want opinions on, or do you just want to hear that it's great, because if it is the last thing then you are doing something wrong, and untill you get that i would say don't post it, because there is room for improvement with everything, nothing is perfect, and it will never be perfect, and everyone has a different view on how to make look something really good or whatever, so opinions will be different, and some people will actually give you some tips or whatever.

Anyway let's see which dumbass will be posting something like "duck you" first, remember, if you are that person that is posting that, then you are a dumbass, and if you feel offended while reading this, then i'd say don't post it, make a constructive post and i won't call you a dumbass.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
I think u made a good post explaining your self, so people would understand u, but I know people who will be posting after reading will be flaming you, if i see flames going on here or any rude words, i will lock the thread, so becareful...

the way u say truth hurts peoples feelings, for example at Kaoii's post about his sig, instead of saying "it sucks" could say "hmmm you could make it better, but its awesome for a first try and since you used paint"

Last edited:
Reaction score
So whats this about a silver donut and a 3 fingered glove ?...

Sorry my atention wonderd after the first couple words

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i always read your posts all the way through even though you state that i dont :)
either way nothing new there to me. i know you by now, just as well as you know me i think

btw, about your comment on kao's sig:
constructive criticism.
look up the constructive part in a dictionary sometimes. there's nicer ways of telling that you dont like it. and you know it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

1. Many people wonder why i come here, most think i only come here to start trouble, well i don't, i actually i don't, actually most of the time i have been on this forum i have been trying to stop trouble. I come here to have some fun, but like SIC pointed out a couple of weeks ago, RZ isn't that fun anymore.

I know I'm probably going to be told I'm wrong AND that I haven't been here long enough to make a good call on this, but IMO ther reason why ragezone isn't "fun anymore" can be attributted to two things: No mir2 server (which it seems why many of the "old" members were here at first) and people growing up and moving on.

That's my opinion at least... I honestly think ragezone is still very popular, because it is, maybe not as it once was but things do change. And if you don't change with the tide, you get lost in it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Becky said:

I know I'm probably going to be told I'm wrong AND that I haven't been here long enough to make a good call on this, but IMO ther reason why ragezone isn't "fun anymore" can be attributted to two things: No mir2 server (which it seems why many of the "old" members were here at first) and people growing up and moving on.

That's my opinion at least... I honestly think ragezone is still very popular, because it is, maybe not as it once was but things do change. And if you don't change with the tide, you get lost in it.

I agree with my master :tp:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sipher said:
the way u say truth hurts peoples feelings, for example at Kaoii's post about his sig, instead of saying "it sucks" could say "hmmm you could make it better, but its awesome for a first try and since you used paint"
Yeah but i would be lying out of my butt if i would say it's awesome for a first try, there are just a few basic things, and those aren't already right.
hypocrit tbh
Why? Why not make a constructive post so that i get what you are talking about?
i always read your posts all the way through even though you state that i dont
either way nothing new there to me. i know you by now, just as well as you know me i think

btw, about your comment on kao's sig:
constructive criticism.
look up the constructive part in a dictionary sometimes. there's nicer ways of telling that you dont like it. and you know it.
If you would check 1 of my posts then you would see how i gave him tips on improving things, i think that's constructive enough as i explained what he did wrong.

And i know you know me, and i also know that you know that i know you, however you still don't admit to several things, and that's what changed my view on you...
We have lost a few members at some points, but we still have a lot of members active that used to be much more fun, but we have a few mods around here that stop the fun topics, i remember many getting closed because it went offtopic... it's such topics that makes RZ fun, but they get closed now by several mods, so the fun stops.

And i do know it's not the purpose to go offtopic, but some topics are dead anyway, the reason why the topic was started has been answered and all, so you can then close it, or let people have some fun.
shes your master? *cries*
She is everyones master. ;)

Back