• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Let's take a look in the official files. (Updates with requests)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you perhaps tell, what files should I look into, to find information about using hp pots?

Spamming food & refreshers has always pissing me off, so I was thinking that maybe I can code a function, that will refill hp & mana automatically if its not full, if say, slot 1 & slot 2 has a food or refresher in it.

But first I need to know where to look for it.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you perhaps tell, what files should I look into, to find information about using hp pots?

Spamming food & refreshers has always pissing me off, so I was thinking that maybe I can code a function, that will refill hp & mana automatically if its not full, if say, slot 1 & slot 2 has a food or refresher in it.

But first I need to know where to look for it.

This thread is for the Resource files, and what you want would go into the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dude in character.inc MaFl_buffpet is any buff pet such as a little lykan I can add the function for it to buff just like the MaFl_Helper but for some reason I have to be near a buff pang for my cs pet to buff me any ideas on how to set it so I can be anywhere and it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, first of all: Nice guide, now: is thare a serverfile whare i can change autoritys for different GM types? (like Admin/Gm/Mod)
I know how to make the diffrence in the database but i wana know how to change it for each command sepperated (like Gm's can use this commands, Mods this commands ect ect..) I know it's posible with Tom's antihack but i rather dont use it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jeah... but i donnow whare it is located... so thats kinda hard... i tried to find it 3-4 times but I still got nothing..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody mind helping me with my problem see in charactyer.inc i made cs buff pets have the ability to buff you by adding the buff menu to it but I have to be near a bugg pang aka helper for it to work I am wondering why..

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Denichu,
I can't find the "downloads" In your guide O-o"---
Should you give me the link for --NpcEditor--

-Thanks for me :>

Back