Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LF Developer's to Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a ether saga server im looking for a few developers that have at least a little experience coding this game to help in an out of the game u will receive a gm position in game an access to my server files to help fix bugs an add new content. leave me a message or post on here an ill get back to you thank you for any interest you may have.

List of known bugs:
one empty map
instances not ending when char is done with the run
Territory War not activating
Custom NPC's Not Showing
Toplist not completely working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v504 files I have already done alot of changing to this version to customize it from the orignal files its also up an running open to the public us.eternalsagaonline.com if u would like to checkout were we our from our site... The server that i have bought to run this on is reliable we have been runing smooth for a week now with no hard crashs, errors, or system restarts. Just our list of known bugs an glitchs. We are a very open development team looking to take this to new heights an open to suggestions about the direction that the project is going an should be going... If you are still intrested in developing you can add me on Skype (korrupted89) or leave me a message here an we will see what we can do to get u access to the server an all its content with a ingame gm account an go from there discussing idea's an developing the game as a development team.

Back