Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lineage 2 The game L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm .. can i buy the game-box from any gamestore? The one : Lineage 2 The chaotic cronicle.. can i play with that on any priv servers? cuz i cant download the game cause its to big and i get my internet locked up ..

plz respond :)

Greetings from sweden

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game is sold in most stores mainly electronic botiquet (i dont know if the spelling is right on that but oh well) other wise EB gamesit cost $50 some odd dollars and you get a month free but after that you need either a cradit card or a game time card just to get started and that cost $46 exactly so good luck hope it helped

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant download the gae cuz its to big lol-... no matter the time its the size that bother me :S if i reach above 1.3 gig i get locked from internet for 2-3 days. so my question was : Is it possible to play on any private servers with the game u get from the stores? or do u need any specific versions of any kind? be nice and paste some info here :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could .rar the client into like 100 meg sections and upload it for you so you could download it part by part and not get locked offf your internet :)

pm me if thats what you want done

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back