Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Link-failed log in game server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(PORTUGUES)
por favor me ajudem ,o meu server esta dando um erro, veja as screenshots abaixo e ajudem:(::(::(:
(ENGLISH)
please help me, my server is giving an error, see the screenshots below and help:(::(::(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this basicaly means your world map has not loaded, you will need to try and find the cause by running it again and looking at the error.

iv no idea how to do this in colinux lol but thats whats wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Portugues)
obrigado
(English)
tanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(PORTUGUES)
alguem por acaso sabe como ligar o main world por favor me ajudem
(ENGLISH)
by chance someone knows how to connect the main world please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(PORTUGUES)
nao funcionou ,alguem pode me passar um server files 1.3.6 que funcione em client 1.3.1 em colinux com pwserver com os arquivos PWServer.ext3 , PWServer swap file ,pwserver.conf e pwserver.bat,plssssssssssssssssssssss
(ENGLISH)
not work, can someone pass me a 1.3.6 server files that runs on client in colinux 1.3.1 with pwserver with files PWServer.ext3, pwserver swap file, and PWServer.conf PWServer.bat, plssssssssssssssssssssss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, eu n sei como faz pelo colinux, mas no linux vc tem que startar o server usando /root/full_start.sh

-----

lol, i don't now how to do in colinux, but in real linux just you execute in terminal:
/root/full_start.sh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was going on the same error but i fixed

try doing the following:

cd to your gamed folder and type: ./gs gs01

watch the output, if it's something like:

×Ô¶¯Æ¥ÅäÁË2702²ð½âÅä·½,ÁíÓÐ71¸ö×°±¸Ã»ÓпÉÒÔÆ¥ÅäµÄÅä·½

you have to replace your elements.data for a working one!

good luck!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Portugues)
o erro começou quando eu troquei o elements.data e o gshop.data acho que fiz errado ,alguem pode me explicar como trocar os dois corretamente? por favor
(English)
the error started when I changed the elements.data and the gshop.data think I did wrong, can someone explain how to swap the two correctly? please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Portugues)
o erro começou quando eu troquei o elements.data e o gshop.data acho que fiz errado ,alguem pode me explicar como trocar os dois corretamente? por favor
(English)
the error started when I changed the elements.data and the gshop.data think I did wrong, can someone explain how to swap the two correctly? please

You simply replace the files with the new files and start your server. This does not look like an issue with the EL or GSHOP. If you notice the error that you have is that the User Info does not match the DB. Unless you changed to some seriously whacked EL, then I would think this is a corrupted DB/MySQL. Shut off the server, go into the log folder and erase all of your log files in this folder. Once this is done, start the server, try to log in and then immediately after you get the error shut the server off. Look in the game1.log file, your auth.log file, you should see the error there, it may also contain some more updated debug info that will help determine the cause.

Also make sure you start your server in this order. This will prevent any issues with late starts. Verify that you have ZERO error messages when starting the GAMEDBD/AUTH/MYSQL. Any error message should be resolve prior to continuing to troubleshoot. Look in your world2.err log file as well... Verify there is nothing in there pertaining to the error.

XAMPP/MySQL
AUTH
SERVER

Back