Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[link]Michael Bay's "The Dark Knight" script

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i thought this was funny so i thought i might wanna share. If you don't know who Michael Bay is, he directed Transformers, Bad Boys 1 and 2, Armageddon, The Rock, and The Island. He's one of Hollywood most successful director no matter how critics bastards hated his film. His movie make money$$$$!!!!! He's also my fav director!

Anyway, someone got a lot of time in their hands so they made this fake script of "The Dark Knight" if Mr. Bay was the director. But these people is still a hater or an idiots but it was too funny :)

Link:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We Hack the internet.
Hack the internet?
Yes, hack the internet.
No one's ever hacked the internet before
Well there's a first for everything
Okay, I like it. But which one of the internets do we hack?
All of them.

LMAO...fucken epic, I love how you can see all the little crumples in the paper, cause it was clearly taken out of a garbage can.

Slowly...slowly....now counter-clockwise!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
".. like the biggest Ducking missles you will ever see".
Epic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good think they didnt accept it because if they did to be honest, it would be the worst batman movie, Everyone would be upset..

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah, if yo know the guy, he admit he dont do comics movie like marvel

Back