Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Linux Server List

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i never knew there was a difference since im still really new to linux, i dont use it as often since its on my external and i used it once in a while. also i still need help finding the right links and such for some other mmorpg which don't have links attached.

edit: added aion linux and ultima links

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is pretty cool XD i'm a complete nub at these things but good job guys!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im still looking for some help with links if anyone can provide some more

added unreal tournament

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pushing back to front. Still whould like to see this list stickied :thumbup:

i stopped hosting for quite a few month now, so i stopped looking and updating the post atm... been busy. but im glad so many people like the post, and i do vote for a sticky. I also thank everyone for some of the links and names to help out.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can add ryzom to the list ( link is ) which is a mmorpg engine called NeL coming with all needed tools to create an own mmorpg.
Its the Open Source of the pay 2 play game Saga of ryzom.

Also NF-Games is releasing a complete preconfigured ready to run version of the Opensim ( Second Life server ) 15th march. Will post a link when its done. They create an own Grid where people can connect their regions to.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as far as i know planshift is also working on linux ( link: )

k good, i was so sure these where win only

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Email me at: randy_martinez90@hotmail.com i can provide dedicated server for this.. im a complete noob in this dofus server thing.. but i would like to run some servers..

as much as i got dofus to run on linux, the server it's self isin't worth hosting at all. if you where a real dofus player you would understand, but if you just want to be lvl 200 and run around kill poop den go ahead lol.

for any of the other server's there 's tutorials and most of them have help sections.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@emjunkie

Read the tutorial, Understand it, then do it. Its simple to setup most of these servers. Havent checked the dofus server ( i dont even know that game ) but if you understand a tut and have a bit of knowledge about linux you will get it running :wink:

Back