Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lionel Messi - FIFA World Player award 2010

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lionel Messi received the FIFA World Player Award for the first time thanks to his wonderful performance throughout 2009. After collecting the trophy, Messi - the award's first-ever Argentinian winner - spoke exclusively to FIFA.com about the honour's significance and the secret to his success.

I never knew Lionel Messi would get the award.
I was thinking Kaka or Ronaldo.

I don't usually watch Lionel Messi play, cause I don't watch Spanish La Liga. But one time I saw him play for Argentina.

Lionel Messi - Best player in the World.
ihatehaxor - Lionel Messi - FIFA World Player award 2010 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I have to agree, Messi is a great player, very quick, can shoot, has it all really.

I'm happy that he won this but i think Ribery, Ibrohimivic, C. Ronaldo would have had a good chance.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lionel Messi received the FIFA World Player Award for the first time thanks to his wonderful performance throughout 2009. After collecting the trophy, Messi - the award's first-ever Argentinian winner - spoke exclusively to FIFA.com about the honour's significance and the secret to his success.

I never knew Lionel Messi would get the award.
I was thinking Kaka or Ronaldo.

I don't usually watch Lionel Messi play, cause I don't watch Spanish La Liga. But one time I saw him play for Argentina.

Lionel Messi - Best player in the World.
ihatehaxor - Lionel Messi - FIFA World Player award 2010 - RaGEZONE Forums

WHAT?! Where have you been that you didnt know he would get this? Hes been a monster in every competition Barcelona has played in. Look at the difference in the Barca side when hes there, and when hes not there. No one came close to him this year. People are saying Ronaldo and Kaka had a chance, but when you compare performances, he was MILES ahead of the competition. He is rapidly becoming my favorite player of all time.

Gotta love his playing. Tho he has done NOTHING for his country he did everything for Barcelona.

You gotta give him time man. The day he starts performing 50% for Argentina of what he does for Barcelona, you guys will have a chance to win the World Cup. He links up well with Tevez and Higuain. Those two are scoring geniuses right now and are the leading scorers for their clubs. If he can feed them the ball, Argentina's attack will be deadly.

He'll be better than Maradona. I know people will say I'm retarded for saying that he could be better than the Player of the Century, but hes only 22. Give him 3 more years and he will be untouchable.

I have to agree, Messi is a great player, very quick, can shoot, has it all really.

I'm happy that he won this but i think Ribery, Ibrohimivic, C. Ronaldo would have had a good chance.

No one came close to him. He set a record margin for the Ballon D'Or and everyone voted for him for World Player.

Back