List of fucked up sex acts

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you know any more, please post so I can expand the list.

TOTAL - 66

Last edited:
Reaction score
Omfg, there is no list without Rick James.
[..] your giving a chick anal, just as your about to cum, spit on her back, cum in your hand and when she turns around, slap her across the face​
Soggy sao?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chrono, check your Visitor Messages, @ "Strawberry Shortcake". - When a girl has her period, you make her bleed; you then mix your cum, then suck it up with a straw. : |

Reaction score
Chrono, check your Visitor Messages, @ "Strawberry Shortcake". - When a girl has her period, you make her bleed; you then mix your cum, then suck it up with a straw. : |

....Why would you do that....not even accounting the illnesses you could receive, but just that's gross in general. Some weird people in this world.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, you actually named all the ones I know. o.o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Red Sock is the most disgusting I know.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rimming is minging and an Adolf Shitler: Derivation of the Nasty Sanchez: when having sex with your parter from behind, you stick one finger in your partners butt and wipe down under their nose creating an image of the leader of the Third Reich.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Umm... How can anything get more repulsive then this?