Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

List of item selling price and formula for enhanced items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for this list. I know that (usually) the selling price is a third of the buying price. In particular, I'm interested in excellent and set items, for example:

Vicious's Dragon Pants -> 12.000
Warrior's Leather Helm -> 100

I suppose that the selling price of enhanced items is computed from the base price, for example:

Vicious's Dragon Pants +4 +Luck +16 -> f(12.000, 4, luck, 16)
Warrior's Leather Helm +10 +8 -> f(100, 10, noluck, 8)

where f is the formula I'm also looking for.

I can't find this information on any client or server file. Maybe it's hardcoded on a .exe

Of course, I can build the list from the game but it'll take a lot of time and I don't have a running server to edit items and take notes of their prices.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Reaction score
It's indeed hardcoded. You can find it in the zzzitem.cpp of C++ server sources.
Alternatively, you can find a bit more readable code at

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's indeed hardcoded. You can find it in the zzzitem.cpp of C++ server sources.
Alternatively, you can find a bit more readable code at

Friend, can you tell me where in your code I see the part that generates the effect of the excellent items and the level of the item!

if possible also the code that generates the inventory and the user interface!

Upvote 0
Back