• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

List of Singleplayer Games: WoW, Ragnarok, Runescape

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to make a thread to document all the singleplayer projects avalible. WoW : SPP and Classics Ragnarok Online : RAthena : Runescape : 2009scape

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to make a thread to document all the singleplayer projects avalible. WoW : SPP and Classics Ragnarok Online : RAthena : Runescape : 2009scape
I still don't understand this problem, can you explain more?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know but on 4 from 5 servers from example i have 0 players and im the only one and you can call semi-all of my servers as a SINGLE Player Projects because if have one online will be a single player project but now are Semi-ZERO players projects HAHA - So if you want a single player server can check one of mines sure that what you talk about in your topic me don't understand your question right sure but ...