Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lloyd Banks New Tune

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Banks - On Fire

His new single, you should download it its a qualitee track, top tune for the clubs aswell.

Just proves g-unit aint all about 50 cent. Just thought I'd promote this :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Just proves g-unit aint all about 50 cent. QUOTE]

uh 50 cent is on that song,but even if he wasnt it would still suck.

Reaction score
I dont think he sucks as such but he defo isnt one of the bests he's been dragged up by 50 Cent. The likes of Royce da 5 nine, Gangstarr 2 of the less known rappers are so much better its not what you know its who u know :p

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Yo Nik, We Both Know He Doesn't Know What The duck He's On About, But Keep Flaming Down A Little Or I Might Have To Push This Wee Little Button Marked "Close Thread"

Since It's A Good Thread (And A Good Song), I Don't Wanna Do That :)

Lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maybe i dont think lloyd banks is good because i dont find any of his songs any bit interesting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well here in the states we like to call white people that listen to rap music wiggers. i dunno what you people over in jolly ol england like to call em.if your white hip hop and rap isnt your thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you should listen closer 50 sings IN the song i never said poop about no video im not stupid enough to waste my time being a wegro.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, actually a wigger isnt a person who listens to rap music, but a white guy who thinks, and acts like hes black *mumbles*damn wiggers*mumbles* and i like rap music, but more old school rap, the new stuff (usually) isnt as interesting to me.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
the best old rap tunes:

Dr DRE: The Next Episode
Dr DRE: Still Dre
Dr DRE: Forget about DRE
Notorious B.I.G: Real niggas to real things "no offence ment by that but thats how its called"
Eminem: The real slim shady
2pac: Calefornia Love
2pac: Changes
2pac: Ambitions as a Rider

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, im thinking a bit more old skool than that, but yeah i also liked most of those also i was thinking more like Kurtis Blowe (i thinks thats his name), Beastie Boys, NWA, and others from that time. PLUS i dont really listen to music nowadays, only when im going to sleep.

Back