Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

lmao...im really scared

Reaction score
lol socar was causin poop in bw so i tinged him, so he started to give me death threats lol apparently he is gonna come and slit my throat (well not him he says hes gonna put a contract out on me ) lol as you can proberbly tell im crapping my pants LOL

mental ban this little stick for me plz

Reaction score
Demon Hunter said:
hes like thos muppets that get ahold of ur email from som1 else n threaten to kick the poop out of u....:rofl:
yeah or when it's little soft fags that u know actin ard on MSN then when u actually c em in r/l again, they back down like bitches lolol

D

Darknightr

speedhorn666 said:
yeah or when it's little soft fags that u know actin ard on MSN then when u actually c em in r/l again, they back down like bitches lolol

lol i met one of em for a fight, it was on the news so many people came, aint go talk bout it cuz its unbelieveable and i'll look like i'm showin off... dont like lookin ard on net, them ppl are generally tarts

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol i remember this guy once he wa really going for it after i was kicking his arse on TFC on the Well map he was goin psycho at me sayin about how theyll need to bury me afterwards etc so i gave him my rl addy, msn contact and phone number and said ok witch lets arrange it shall we? next thing i know hes gone lol

lmao some ppl are fukin dicks i swear

Back