Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Loader + public website not working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

First of all, my website is working now on my localhost.
Also the emulator is not showing any errors or what so ever so that would be fine.
I can log in, can do housekeeping and such, but as soon as i start the client on my localhost VPS (windows) the loader gets a blackscreen after 75,85 or sometimes 95%. I can't figure out what this is so maybe someone can help me with this.

Second, as soon as i go on my own PC to the retro hotel website i do not get the layout that shows on the localhost. I've checked the external_variables.txt file but that is how it supposed to be.
My configuration is also fine, else i wouldn't be able to login on localhost.
What i do get is 2 bars, login name and password.. when i fill that in it goes from the website to localhost/me.php instead of going to the right url where it should go to.
So anyone that can help me out with this?

here i've got some screens:

Localhost:

1d269af391e15ca5acc13f10d7c96a0f - Loader + public website not working. - RaGEZONE Forums

My own computer:

5ca1f248744654d4b67664df264b333a - Loader + public website not working. - RaGEZONE Forums

And ye, you all know how a black screen looks like on a loader don't you?;p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back