Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver error:
Code:
This error occurs both when I attempt to use Links and server start up. I've changed all the IPs, and all the other applications load correctly. If any one has any Ideas, I'm willing to listen. (server files 97d + 99)

My specs:
12 (4 x 3GB) DDR3 1333 MHz RAM
AMD PhenomII Quadcore 2.8GHz
SLI 3x GeForce GTX260
Killer Xeno network card.
XP profesional installed on virtual PC

Good for server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Triede to make all your ip's to your local ip? if doesent work it's the serverfiles.

i have got the same prob too if i chang eall the ip's to local server works normal :) but if i make the files that have to be converted from local to global then when i hit the startup all work fine except gameserver which gives me the same error .Im using a router and i have opened ports :44405,55091 tcp and udp both but still nothing ....Checked all the ip's in files etc....Just following the guides ppl have written i was thinking of converting all ip's to global but this would not work would it ?:O:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"XP profesional installed on virtual PC"

You need to forward ports too on virtual PC.
I can help you if this is VMWare.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check the connect server ip..
make sure your ip didn't change..
check your ip at :

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back