Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login Failed~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just finished creating my private server..n tq to all ragezone member who help me alot in creating this server..THX ALOT!!:thumbup1:

I've follow all the guide that you guys post in here, n also do my own research for some error, but after that all, only this one I dunno where should I check n fix, I've try to solve it but..yea..u guys oredy can guess that I'm failed :p:

here's the SS:

paraxite - Login Failed~ - RaGEZONE Forums

this one showed that my server are working fine

here's wut happen when I try to login, I've use a valid ID n Pass that similar with the one that I register in SQL ( in RanUser database under userinfo table )

and this's the 1st error I got when I try to start the server, but still it show that the server are online..izzit really online? cuz wut I've learn from you guys, if the server not online, I can't even go to login page rite?

hope someone appear and help me..
need some idea to fix this, I'm noob :*:

but neway, again, tq to all that help me make this server..
YOU GUYS ROX!!! :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive check it..got some useful info there..ill try again setting my client..cuz i think its an error on the client..
i'll give my feedback later..hope it work =)

Upvote 0
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try this one..

and this one..

credits:trowsran owner!!!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hhahahahahaha!
TQ all! I mean..both of u :sneaky2:
my server work now..hehe..move to studying the rf server :thumbup:
I'm doing this server not for public use, but for my own research..

later i'll post here if i got something new in RAN :sneaky2:

thx again!U GUYS ROX! :w00t:

**ps: special thx to starstrokers, ur vids help me alot, not just in RAN, but other my project..double thumbs up! :thumbup: :D:

Upvote 0
Back