Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login failure L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im a really noob at this but I'll do my best.

I've installed server and setup all ip's, database is up and all that.

(i've created an account)

when I login it says that the username or password or wrong.

I couldn't find which system files I should use so I downloaded some C5 system files from some site i found on google. (speedpatch21) (yeah and the l2.ini is modified)

I think thats the problem, where can i find the correct system files (or how to make some?)

I know i have contact with the server cuzz when I'm (flooding the login button) the server console says (ip is flooding)

Can someone plz help me ? I think it is the system folder which is Ducking everything up ;P but maybe im wrong ? thx in advance :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well. you need to fully update the game... take L2 File edit to edit files in system folder

as for password... look if it made in you accounts table the account :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright im almost in, I can se the realm (server list) but I can't join and the server has 9999 in ping ?

My server is on a stand alone machine and I have set all internal Ip's to 127.0.0.1 and external to XXX.kicks-butt.net

if I try to join with my computer which is hooked up with the server but with 192.168.0.xx is that the problem (do I need to join from a external IP)

thx for ya help bro, really :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn I made it, I will write a noob guide, i think we noobs get eachother better ;) thx kotor21 :) really helped a needed gangstah out :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
np.... but you don't need to write a n00b guide... maybe a n00b questions guide would be better/... with questions and answers. NAargen did a guide before..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back