Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login screen background

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make the background that's playing in the login screen appear ? that one with the silk red curtains and stuff
1702912798463 - Login screen background - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must update the UPK file to fix anim flag background
it doesn't matter which animation it plays in the background i just want something, anything to appear in the background rather than black void of nothingness how do i do it šŸ™ƒ

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,the link i is not working.Can you reupload or just write the number of .upk file?

Regards
You rename the CookedPC folder to the path D:\BnS Offline\BnS Client\contents\local\NCSoft\korean.
Then go into the game to see.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You rename the CookedPC folder to the path D:\BnS Offline\BnS Client\contents\local\NCSoft\korean.
Then go into the game to see.
I know that will working,but If i do that the patches inside the folder will be not loaded.
1709205991727 - Login screen background - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you, i will try it right now.So the problematic upk is 00009368.upk?

Regards

Update:

Place file in : contents\bns\CookedPC
Looks like this method is not work, because client load the 00009368.upk file from BNS_Client\contents\local\NCSoft\korean\CookedPC
There is two options.You can remove the file from koren folder or use the zikymalakian file. Both methods works.

zikymalakian do you have the latest working Korean client?

Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, do you know how to skip the login interface and log in directly?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, do you know how to skip the login interface and log in directly?
I dont know. i try command before

Code:
REM __COMPAT_LAYER is not needed, but you need to start the .bat as admin otherwise
SET __COMPAT_LAYER=RUNASINVOKER
REM Environment variables are cleared from the process after using them (unless -KEEPPIN), unlike -USERNAME -PASSWORD as command line arguments
SET BNS_PROFILE_USERNAME=abc@abc.com
SET BNS_PROFILE_PASSWORD=Password123
SET BNS_PINCODE=123456
@start "" "\bin64\Client.exe" /sesskey /launchbylauncher -lang:English -region:1 -unattended

Not Work

I know that will working,but If i do that the patches inside the folder will be not loaded.
View attachment 257253

Thank you, i will try it right now.So the problematic upk is 00009368.upk?

Regards

Update:

Looks like this method is not work, because client load the 00009368.upk file from BNS_Client\contents\local\NCSoft\korean\CookedPC
There is two options.You can remove the file from koren folder or use the zikymalakian file. Both methods works.

zikymalakian do you have the latest working Korean client?

Regards
I dont have bro sorry.

Upvote 0
Back