Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

lolol my mouse just over heated

Reaction score
lolol i plugged it in again and i felt the wire (some of the plastic coating melted on my hand lmao >.<) then i pulled the wire and it snapped O_O ive had it ages gonna get a new 1 tomoz but robbed downstairs 1 for now :p

Reaction score
MasterD said:
lolol i plugged it in again and i felt the wire (some of the plastic coating melted on my hand lmao >.<) then i pulled the wire and it snapped O_O ive had it ages gonna get a new 1 tomoz but robbed downstairs 1 for now :p
u snapped it just coz u didn't wanna b defeated by it :tp:

Reaction score
Lol that's some cheap peace of crap. :D

My mouse was 35 euro, it's optical, but not wireless, i got it like 3 years now, it still works great, and then i mean really greatm the cable is very flexible so i don't even notice it has a cable, the scroll button works great, it goes smooth, but not to smooth that it will mess up when you are using it in a game to switch weapons, the click of it also works good, and i never have that you click it and that also the scroll button moves up or down.
And then there are 2 extra buttons on the left and right side of it, which also works great.

I just totally love this mouse, if this 1 wouldn't work anymore then i would see if i could buy the same, and otherwise i just get my dad a new mouse and steal his, because he has the same one and hardly uses it... :D

Back