L2J Long time no see, would anyone still be interested in C5?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see. Been more than 7 years since my last serverpack release : http://forum.ragezone.com/f278/share-shadowmadness-c5-serverpack-218189/ and my disappearance from the lineage scene.

Well, obviously I'm not dead, and have been recently struck with nostalgia. I would want to recreate an C5 server or bring the old C5 server files to modern standards since I can't bring myself to play on the official server (What. Have. They. Done ?!)

I noticed that this section is kind of dead but if there is still any interest please do post here and I'll check in a couple of days, weeks for any response.

Cheers,

Disclaimer : I don't promise anything. I am an busy man working on different projects and MAY cancel development or even not release anything AT ALL if I can't find the necessary time for the endeavor.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey DarkAngel, thank you!

Feels good and nostalgic to come back to these forums . Kinda sad that L2 is kind of dead from what I can tell...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tbh both guys are right FlamingArm. lineage is dead.. Even if everyone is gonna make server to join only 500-1k players because they don't have something else to do,

Also Lineage 2 is almost "alive" from donations, if there weren't any donors whole lineage 2 should be closed same time....

Upvote 0