Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looing for a dev & partner (60:40)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a developer with experience working on the list below

- Elsword
- MapleStory
- NosTale
- Genshin Impact
- Trickster
- Zone4
- Black Desert

What I'm currently looking for right now. If you have one of these, I'll take special consideration to decide on the game you're going to make.:
- Backend & Full-stack developer
- Reverse engineer

Responsible or roles:
- Content development
- Maintenance & management

The Deal:
60: 40 shares of profits.
(60 is for Developer)

Value or what to focus on:
Can be developed according to the official server, or at least can make new content.

Our team:
- There is a team of assistants and GMs.
- There is a team in graphic design and marketing.

Note:
Investment in the website or anything else will be discussed after.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you looking for web developer frontend or backend with any framework (vue, laravel, etc).
Kindly contact me via

Discord: Fuwamage将夜#7405

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for a developer with experience working on the list below

- Elsword
- MapleStory
- NosTale
- Genshin Impact
- Trickster
- Zone4
- Black Desert

What I'm currently looking for right now. If you have one of these, I'll take special consideration to decide on the game you're going to make.:
- Backend & Full-stack developer
- Reverse engineer

Responsible or roles:
- Content development
- Maintenance & management

The Deal:
60: 40 shares of profits.
(60 is for Developer)

Value or what to focus on:
Can be developed according to the official server, or at least can make new content.

Our team:
- There is a team of assistants and GMs.
- There is a team in graphic design and marketing.

Note:
Investment in the website or anything else will be discussed after.

Just out of curiosity.
You have mentioned the expectations but there is no explanation about why would you be worth that 40%.

Could you specify what does one gain from working with you?

Is there anything from your team(s?) you could show to explain why that particular team was chosen (preferably the marketing department)?

I have witnessed self proclaimed designers, event managers, marketing strategists and whatnot, the majority of e-xperts seems to experience demencia once they have to do something.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity.
You have mentioned the expectations but there is no explanation about why would you be worth that 40%.

Could you specify what does one gain from working with you?

Is there anything from your team(s?) you could show to explain why that particular team was chosen (preferably the marketing department)?

I have witnessed self proclaimed designers, event managers, marketing strategists and whatnot, the majority of e-xperts seems to experience demencia once they have to do something.
I've worked with servers like Eastmile (Nostale) before as a CoMa and got over 200-300 players around 2019.

I have my team, they are all secretaries, assistants, and admins of the community management. We do all of the documents, and data, guiding players, reporting feedback, translating, and answering all the questions for the players 24/7.

In the past, we did it all. And before we had a forum too. we also do the game guide thread, we make game information via Discord, website, and forum. Including announcing the news on time.

40 percent of which are all included advertise and publish to customers from all over the country through social media to come and play on our server, We organize activities to boost sales and encourage online players weekly/monthly without you having to do anything.

However, I have a duty to help them and manage the overall server Including promotion/marketing, there will be advertisements on various social media. I also can make a video, which can be extended the opportunity into marketing. We have ideas and the ideas are quite unique.

I listen to problems, analyze them, and present and discuss them with developers all the time. For server quality, I co-work with developers almost every day I get a chance. To provide a good experience for players. I directly graduated in game design. I am enough to know what is good or bad. So I'm always rational.
____
06/06/2019
1681482849812 - Looing for a dev & partner (60:40) - RaGEZONE Forums

Even though I'm just a CoMa, but I'm very sure that I'm good at selling and a few other things too. I used to make more than 18,000 euros a month with a player base of only 200-300 and didn't invest in advertising much. However, this time I will definitely make more investments in the future to get more profit. I have proof of my work from previous times in the past to prove that I actually did it.

I can't explain more but we are working really hard. Although the time from Thailand does not match the European zone. But I and my team stay up late to work with foreigners to update patches every week. We have rigorous plan meetings, including Trello to handle the workload and brainstorm ideas. So I'm sure work experience And all the responsibility, at 40 percent, it's worth enough that I deserve it. and finally, You don't need to hire a translator. because of all the communication that conveys to the players, we will do all.

____

I also used to open other games as well such as DragonNest, ArpieL, MapleStory, and Ragnarok. And I think it's enough to know the various functions in the game fairly. And it's never been a difficult problem for me to keep things in check.

I also work on 3D modeling as well in the past. I can do a low-poly model and it might help in the things like in-game content for developers.
1681483812591 - Looing for a dev & partner (60:40) - RaGEZONE Forums

____

I have 7 years of experience dealing with private server games. I started out as a GM of MapleStory back in 2012. and finally invested with Eastmile in 2019. I've played a lot of games. and currently still playing. I've been scammed out of over $6000 just to invest in Grand Chase with a guy named Kernel. Every experience has given me enough to honestly work in this industry. It made me more active and nimble with every step. I'm not an inexperienced person so 40 percent using the accumulated techniques to get players to play in the server is not a problem at all.

We are flexible and friendly to foreigners. We try to talk for a reason. and always pay attention to foreign colleagues. My work experience and he never had a feud, even now we are good friends. You might think that I'm just an ordinary person. This is up to you. But I assure you here that I am a sincere person. and not scammers, thanks

Talk with him before, he wanna make promote only on TH region. Like Community Manager.

You must buy: dedi, hosting, dev server files, dev web and send him 40% :D
At first, I'm just not sure since my funds will come next month.

For dedi, web, or hosting every month I insist on paying by myself.
Every month, that value must be deducted before splitting the income.

For Nostale or other games Not just focusing on TH But there are plans for other Asia as well. Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I talk with you 3 months ago,you say me other. You massage me about genshin, and you talk I must rent dedi, you only promote project ;)

I can add ss here.
Yea that so sad, at that moment i was so poor for real :cry:

Reaction score
Now? :)

Now you not answer for main question who pay for host, dedi, etc. You understand BDO need 500 gb ram for full launch, you understand how many it cost?

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes? Yea at the time I shared 50:50 with Eastmile and dedicated server cost will deducted before we split the income, but later on I pay OVH cost by myself

About my english maybe not good but at that time I was talking to you what I mean is I want to run about promote part only for real because i didnt know anything about Genshin

Now? :)

Now you not answer for main question who pay for host, dedi, etc. You understand BDO need 500 gb ram for full launch, you understand how many it cost?
Yea I was asked someone as well and they said BDO need high ram, so I knew only that information. And even how much I love and interested in BDO but at the end I think I don't have enough fund to pay it.

Also I'm so sorry if I made you feel annoyed. But I don't have money at that time. So thats why I didn't continued to talk.

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't personally see any red flags here honestly, not that I'd expect my opinion to be of much or any value to others.
All of the above arguments seem to be communication related fails which can happen, but they can be sorted as well.
Don't let any of it kill your motivation, it still looks much more promising than the majority of recruitments I've witnessed throughout past years.

Reaction score
I don't personally see any red flags here honestly, not that I'd expect my opinion to be of much or any value to others.
All of the above arguments seem to be communication related fails which can happen, but they can be sorted as well.
Don't let any of it kill your motivation, it still looks much more promising than the majority of recruitments I've witnessed throughout past years.
Rly?

Looking dev 70/30. Dev have 70%.

I'm not have any.

conditions are better.

-------------

Gl with recruiting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I asked him to explain why does he think he is worth the cut so that others can actually get to know a little more about all this.
It was merely to bring more detail into the thread, not to judge him.

I have been dealing with both good and bad conditions from a variety of "teams" and those who drift away from a 50:50 too much are typically the ones who end up acting funny or giving up.

A 60/40 would be fine for anyone who is willing to go for a long term project rather than a cash cow.
It may be a loss during a couple of months, maybe years depending on the bills,
but if that 40% is what is needed to keep the previously mentioned departments busy and motivated then it is worth it.

That's just my point of view.

The only thing that one must be aware if accepting the above deal is that the person doesn't seem to have a stable income which means you will have to accept solo'ing the bills for a while.
Depending on why there is a lack of income, that might be a reason to step away, but that's not really a topic for public.

Back