Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lookin For Some Buddies To Play With (Diablo III)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I just got Diablo III a couple days ago, and I've gotten really far since then, (I mean really far). I need some buddies to play with. :D

BattleNet: Fleetbox
Stats:

I think his 100k DPS isn't bad for the 3-4 days I've been playing.
If you want to play with me, just leave a comment and your battlenet username and we can.

Also, monks ftw. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i play guest version :lol:
SilentThief - Lookin For Some Buddies To Play With (Diablo III) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Bumping this.
4 Weeks isn't that bad for the MMORPG Extra forum.

I don't have Diablo III, I have WoW.
I'm actually fairly new in World of Warcraft to be honest. I've had it for just under 2 weeks. I purchased the Battle Chest which included the original WoW, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of The Lich King - And in addition 30 days free play time. Not bad for £5.
It's a really good game, even though I struggle with it.

When I start an MMORPG, like I did WoW, I tend to think about how much I'm going to suck in that game.. a lot.
For example, I see all these people talking about weapons and items, guilds, raids etc, that I just have no clue whatsoever about.
I just get beyond confused, and I don't think I'll be able to get used to it like that.

I see the game as completing quests and levelling; I'm no pro.

Well that was slightly off topic - this is Diablo III.
I'll watch some videos and reviews on it, and if it does look decent, I'll probably get it in April. As in March I'll be getting busy with Sim City, possibly Tomb Raider, and the WoW I currently have. :p:

Reckon the Collector's Edition would be worth getting, if I decide to get the game?

Like I said, I'm no MMORPG professional with all this items, guilds, raids, and mounts poop. I just hope this game is somewhat noob friendly for a MMO noob like myself. :wink:

Having a Razer Naga and Nostromo helps a lot in WoW, wonder if it'd be the same for Diablo III?:3

Just seen an IGN review&gameplay video. Runes, skill lists, gear.. too much to adapt to. Hmm.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bumping this.
4 Weeks isn't that bad for the MMORPG Extra forum.

I don't have Diablo III, I have WoW.
I'm actually fairly new in World of Warcraft to be honest. I've had it for just under 2 weeks. I purchased the Battle Chest which included the original WoW, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of The Lich King - And in addition 30 days free play time. Not bad for £5.
It's a really good game, even though I struggle with it.

When I start an MMORPG, like I did WoW, I tend to think about how much I'm going to suck in that game.. a lot.
For example, I see all these people talking about weapons and items, guilds, raids etc, that I just have no clue whatsoever about.
I just get beyond confused, and I don't think I'll be able to get used to it like that.

I see the game as completing quests and levelling; I'm no pro.

Well that was slightly off topic - this is Diablo III.
I'll watch some videos and reviews on it, and if it does look decent, I'll probably get it in April. As in March I'll be getting busy with Sim City, possibly Tomb Raider, and the WoW I currently have. :p:

Reckon the Collector's Edition would be worth getting, if I decide to get the game?

Like I said, I'm no MMORPG professional with all this items, guilds, raids, and mounts poop. I just hope this game is somewhat noob friendly for a MMO noob like myself. :wink:

Having a Razer Naga and Nostromo helps a lot in WoW, wonder if it'd be the same for Diablo III?:3

Just seen an IGN review&gameplay video. Runes, skill lists, gear.. too much to adapt to. Hmm.
I have the same feeling when I join any MMORPG game, like you said, WoW, to get good in the begging you have to spend some money for premium currency, and buy the things you need to play the game, thank you for your input Razer. :)

Back