Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking at new college Courses

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I rekon Im gunna fail my AVCE this year in ICt so this morning Ive been looking for other courses.

When Im older eventually I want to own my own nightclub an I think starting at the bottom is the way to go.

Im currently looking for a job glass collecting and when I turn 18 Im gunna get a job behind the bar.

Ive seen this course at Preston College (Were Don goes ;)) lol And its only a 1 year course and I can get a NVQ lvl 2 in bar services :D

So it wont be like Ive wasted a year cuz I'll be somthin I wanna do and its only a 1 year course.

Well Im trying to look at it as if I aint wasted a year lol :tp:

Sorry to throw all this at u lol but Im bored

Reaction score
On behalf of myself, you have my full support :D.

Go for it, even if people laugh at you, never think your dreams are stupid, because if that is what you want to do, then do it.

Reaction score
lol I know how u feel with the AVCE IT, it's not hard but there's soooooooooooooooooo much crap 2 do. I've failed 2 units already lol, gona try work my way out tho, doe much more work recently. Newayz gl man, u've alwayz got my support with woteva u wanna do :good:

Reaction score
Sort your signature, it's stretching up my screen, there are sig rules for a reason...
hellprowler said:
Go for it, even if people laugh at you, never think your dreams are stupid, because if that is what you want to do, then do it.
People that laugh are idiots, i personally don't have such a goal, don't have the goal of getting like a certain position in a company, a amount of money getting every month or anything like that, but it's good to have goals, even if they are hard to get, just make sure you don't get obsessed of reaching it, there are afterall many other things in life that are important.

Reaction score
wanna let u in on a lil secret, to own ur own nightclub u actually have to have about half a mil to a mil to buy the property then another

Reaction score
i never said there was anything wrong with having dreams, i just dont like people to delude themselves then feel upset when they fell short especially when he hasnt put that much research into what goes on, especially when a new nightclub in most areas wouldnt be a viable option as the market is too saturated with nightclubs. but yer if thats your dream go for it

Back