• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for gunbound classic developers as partnership

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings.

I am currently, looking for Gunbound Classic developers or a developer team for a Gunbound Classic development partnership.

More details shall be shared upon further discussion but what I can share for now is I am pleased to inform you that I am planning and eager to develop Gunbound Classic using an official License from Softnyx.

For those who are interested or keen to have a partnership or want to know more about this plan please feel free to leave a comment or message me.

In addition, if there are any teams or members who are suitable please kindly recommend them to me as well.

Thanks a lot.