Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to look for someone to help me finish setting a server I have everything but missing the smc files, I will be entirely glad if someone can help me with this or add me on skype search for name royalrulers from McAdoo is my city , thanks in advance :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine would be great for GM's positions, lol we have no lives and are on all the time, and if im not online im at school. but she will always be on. If you would like us to be there to help with anything let me know please, thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, just trying my luck here. i sincerely need someone to show me or help me setup a very "Basic PT" server.
just for the sake allowing few players to play.

(im really busy with work so i dont really have much time to manage to do it myself)
so incase you wonder why i dont do it myself
can discuss further, again its just for sake of killing time during wkends lol nothing more.

interested, please contact me via skype : wongyl1987
or email : wongyonglong1987@gmail.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wongyl1987 is not searchable, I tried adding you and natedawg1 I need a way to contact you as well :), But still today I haven't found someone helpful to help me finish what I have started so I cannot get this server up as yest until I do so, I mean is just only the smc files which I cannot find here I don't know if they are but I have not seen them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Add me on skype : pronetix1... Ill help since everyone in this section is too goddamn selfish

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ther prob is with libtask , libskill.so and gs if u fix those , they will work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
do you ever looked at this thread , or you just gonna go post hunter posts.

no man, I have been open GS and look on there, 90% code of skill is on there, so I think the problem is on libskill.so, .. I will try to look on libskill.so with some scanner code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back