Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for hex edits

Reaction score
I am looking for a full list of hex edits for the EI files

If any body has them could they please post them

I had to low level my hardrive & lost the ones I had saved

Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Before anyone says use a search to this guy - try it yourself - I posted a thread titled "all the hex edit i know about in one post" yet in the end i had to search on my name and find it that way - so not as good this search as you think.

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=17798

Thats the ones i know about - also handy looking at MIR2 Hex codes as some also can be used

Reaction score
Thnxs

Thnaks Tera yes i did do a search on forum first but only came up with hex edits on mir2

So like you say the search is not as good as ppl think even using the advance search

Thanks again for your help

Reaction score
No Prob's dude - I thought i remember posting with all the hex edits - so i put HEX in the search box, restricted it to MIR3 forum bit and came up with a few posts but not that one. I tired all sorts but in the end - as i said, i had to type in my name and look for it by hand. Of course you did not know that i had posted it so would never had found it.

I did also post on this forum :

with the same hex edits but broken down. I see MIR2 Section has its own Hex Edits bit but not MIR3 on here - makes finding or posting stuff hard - as its all one long forum like..

Back