Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Zumina Flyff / Chinese Flyff theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How the title says im looking for those Themes. Here some pictures:

Please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im also looking for a cflyff alike theme. Would be great if any of you guys could help me out.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is the zumina theme directory as i still gave the zumina client.

It's also easy to ripp off some of the cflyff dds files by using a 3d ripper when using chinese flyff. Especially because there neuz.exe use no salt. You can start the neuz.exe with a 3d ripper tool and get the dds files from theme and all other models it sees.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the upload buddy, but it doesnt seem it works with other Pservers?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you for the upload buddy, but it doesnt seem it works with other Pservers?

Use only the files you want but not just copy paste the whole theme dir to your client
just select some you like and put them in your resource, that way it stays compatible.

Worf.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kay, but there are only 3 Files in this Folder instead of the 100+ Files (Pictures it should have). There are only .res Files. Hope u can help me buddy :)

I got it now working, but it seems kinda buggy. The character icon in the Window ( left upper side) isn't in the circle of the status bar where it should be.

also the characterf inventory doesnt fit well. any idea how to fix ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I got it now working, but it seems kinda buggy. The character icon in the Window ( left upper side) isn't in the circle of the status bar where it should be.

also the characterf inventory doesnt fit well. any idea how to fix ?

yes i wil give you the data from zumina, check the resdata.inc for the apps you want to adjust.

Have fun,
Worf.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks again. But Where should I insert those data? or How can i Open this files?

Edit: Sorry i am lagging of Knowledge but still would be cool if you could help me out

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
open the .res with a .res editor, open resdata.inc with notepad.

it's a matter of copy pasting the right apps to your resdata.

Worf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back