Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lorencia PVP map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,
I got an image from a friend of lorencia map:
Jqw2ImU - Lorencia PVP map - RaGEZONE Forums

I can`t find it in the forums or anywhere to have the files.
I am searching for a lorencia map skin with pvp zone which won`t be interfied by the shops in lorencia town, this map seems excellent for this cause.
Does anyone know where I can find this map?
Also, this map is for season 3 I guess, will it work in my server (which is season 1 99.60T)? If it won`t, is it possible to convert it to my server season?
Thanks!

Sorry, forgot to add the prefix [Help] and I can`t add it via edit.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
1. most map skis work for all seasons because all maps are same, then when we talkin about season ex700 and higher, the new maps maybe wil be issue, but for lorencia untill like crywolf or something u can do alot of changes, anyways, something like this ?

also please learn how to use a skin.. its just a replace method in client and a little .att conversion job with pentium tools.

and if u write in google : muonline lorencia skins u will find tens of skins.. or even find that server u posted ';mu connection' download their client and take the lorencia files of world1/object1

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. most map skis work for all seasons because all maps are same, then when we talkin about season ex700 and higher, the new maps maybe wil be issue, but for lorencia untill like crywolf or something u can do alot of changes, anyways, something like this ?

also please learn how to use a skin.. its just a replace method in client and a little .att conversion job with pentium tools.

and if u write in google : muonline lorencia skins u will find tens of skins.. or even find that server u posted ';mu connection' download their client and take the lorencia files of world1/object1

Hello, thanks for reply!
About the map you have sent me - what is the file password?
Mu Connection doenst exist I think, couldn`t find it at google \:
Basically the pvp zone suppose to be kinda large~medium and far from the safe zone with shops, this is the kind of skin I am looking for.

Upvote 0
Back