Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | Hard Rate | No Donations & X-Shop Disabled!

Discover how it all Started...​

m7X50cH - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

ckNjKWi - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

• Forum: Lost Land MU Community Forum
  • fb group: fb.mulostland.com
  • Community Market: market.mulostland.com

• No Donations
    • No Power Ups & Paid Buffs
    • X-Shop Disabled
    • No Shortcuts or any Pay 2 Win Mechanics
    • 100% Player Driven Economy
    • No GM Interventions
    • True Hardcore MU Gamer Paradise!
    • No Offtrade
    • No Offlevel & Zombies
    • No Bots & Fake Online Count

• Exp: 2x
  • Drop: 10%
  • Max Level: 400
  • Rebirth: No
  • Max Client Per PC: 3
  • Max Party Per PC: 2
  • Max Item Level: +11
  • No Offtrade
  • No Offlevel
  • No Bots & Fake Online Count
  • Jewel & CM Rate: Webzen Default
  • Jewels in Game : Bless | Soul | Chaos
  • Character Class: BK Elf Wizard
  • Max Quest: 2nd Job
  • Real Money Trade Allowed

m2HodYu - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

* Lost Land MU is your total MU ONLINE Classic experience with the special select features! This Server is born out of passion, dedication & love for the game. A lot of time and countless effort was put to this server to make sure that we bring out the best.

* No Donation, No X-Shop, No VIP & Power Ups! - This server is intended for hardcore grind, there will be no shortcut pay to win mechanics!

* Our goal is to bring back the true spirit of Hardcore Mu Online Gameplay that we used to have back on good old days combined with the perfect game play, proper progression, mechanics & security.

* With our 15 years of experience hosting mu online, We will deliver you the real classic nostalgia you were looking for.

Join us Now!
MuOnline Philippines - News

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only thing bothering me is, being national server. Will this server be full PH?. How you will convice EU/La players? Because name of website itself says this is PH server and if you are not PH think twice :)

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Good luck with this one!!!

Thanks brother!

Only thing bothering me is, being national server. Will this server be full PH?. How you will convice EU/La players? Because name of website itself says this is PH server and if you are not PH think twice :)

Same thing we asian players plays in .uk .pl .br etc servers, Yes its majority PH players but don't worry about that its a known fact that PH players can adopt and be very friendly with any bros from different nations ;) and we can still build solid community.

Cheers!

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Server Capacity 300, Almost Full on 2nd day!

Lez Gaw!

UbuksS8 - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a nice server with a decent population but the problem is that the server keeps disconnecting pretty often.

For example: I just got disconnected and cannot get back because my character is "still connected". This happened just after I reconnected after the previous server dc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone tried how good is the connection from Europe/America?

The server will progress up to which season?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't believe that we can experience MU again - from the very beginning.
This server is going to progress through the seasons up to S6.
It is even better with the new NA host.
One of the best non-resets old-school servers in 2020.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't believe that we can experience MU again - from the very beginning.
This server is going to progress through the seasons up to S6.
It is even better with the new NA host.
One of the best non-resets old-school servers in 2020.

I can agree with that. It's truly well made server.

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Really pleased to see all the great feedbacks specially from the OG's 2005 joined date users :) This motivates us not to fail your expectations!

We did not went full commando on everything with this like we enabled mu helper already & others because most of us mu lovers now have jobs & personal stuff to take care + we dont want you to put rubber band on your mouse just like the old days :junglejane:

Also we are using newer client than S1 because those old clients has many exploits & cheeky bugs, What we focused on are the contents of the game and story lore starting from the beginning.

There are few things that we disabled permanently such us /offtrade we believe this is nonsense and also we do not have /post in this server, We are using friend & mail system we also believe that /post is unhealthy even in market, someone /posts an good item and its guaranteed the richest in game sees it and buys it, we want to bring back the thrill of hunting of items in market the chances of finding the right seller and right items and also not to alienate the world chat with different languages + Avoiding Cancer Spam.

Some Notes:

• No Donations
  • No Power Ups & Paid Buffs
  • X-Shop Disabled
  • No Shortcuts or any Pay 2 Win Mechanics
  • No GM Interventions
  • No Offtrade
  • No Offlevel & Bots
  • No Stupid Fake Online Count

Video taken today:

JYjQYa7 - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is very fun server with tons of active players. I am from Chicago USA if anyone wants english friend my character is "Rise"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how long is server going to stay at each content phase?

Back