Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Love - Had to post

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all
the little pieces.

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to try to live without them.

They say time heals all, but without you by my side, time stands still.

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

If two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are.

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you…but trusting them not to.

I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had. But I can’t because I know you won’t come after me, and that’s what hurts the most.

I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn’t need you. I was finally accepting you had another guy. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.

After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life.

GREAT LOVE: It’s when you shed tears yet you still care; it’s when you’re ignored yet you still long; it’s when she begins to love another yet you still smile and say “I’m happy for you.”

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

I’m trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don’t know how to let you go.

What do you do when the only one that can make you stop crying, is the person who made you cry?
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone — but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

They say loving you is my biggest mistake but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right? If ever I made a mistake, its not that I love you, its thinking that someday you’ll love me too…

In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we’ll never be anything more?

Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make you cry.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU…

The one who turns to his friends and says, “That’s her”….

It’s only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them…

To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world.

Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened!

If you can’t get someone of your mind they are probably supposed to be there.

It’s funny how big of an impact you have on me. It’s like when I see you, you don’t even have to speak…all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that’s how I remember my reasons for loving you.

“My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up. But why? Why should I? They don’t see you the way that I see you. They don’t look into your eyes and see the world. Why would they understand? They can’t possibly imagine what it means to look at your best friend and see all their hopes and dreams come true. I wish for once, just once, they could walk a mile in my shoes. But they wouldn’t need to walk that far, they would just take one step and suddenly, they would take back every bit of ‘getting over you’ advice they had ever given me and realize you’re my life, you were meant for me, and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option.”

A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll smile at you, but he’ll never laugh at your heart. He’ll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $8 to see it. He’ll call to say goodnight or just cause he is thinking of you. He’ll look in your eyes and tell you, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you’ll believe it.

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy….even if it’s not with you.

“The Worst Pain In Life Is When Someone U Know Turns Someone U Knew..”

”You Cant Buy Love But You Pay Heavily For It..”

Now, thanks to you… I’m scared to fall in love again. First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it. And now I’m left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don’t even bother to notice. It’s sad because all along I thought you knew me better than everyone else….but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me at all.

Don't know if you read it all, but it will touch you..

Credits go to - My friend who sent me thru e-mail... ;l

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about you leave the myspace bulletins to myspace? there's a reason why you dont find them anywhere else -.-

And if you're gonna post something from somewhere else, have the decency to quote it instead of taking the credit.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I thought it was just paste tense. Hmm...
Well on a more serious note, Love and etc dont make sense to me anymore. It's just that I don't want to have anything to do with it. It pretty much doesnt happen in a lifetime. To those it does, well I guess they're just lucky.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
I read and took in every single word of that. Whether it's copied from MySpace or not I'm a firm believer in everything thats wrote there :).

But of course...the only way to ever truly understand everything thats wrote there is through experience, and it's such a shame that only the experiences you feel like you've been stabbed in the heart by are the ones that develop your understanding to whats wrote above.

Ins@ne - I'm the type that believes thats theres always that one person out there for everyone. Because why shouldn't everyone beable to love someone, and to also be loved back equally ? Even though I believe Luck plays a small part in just about everything we do in life, I don't personally believe that Luck effects who we fall in Love with.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't see why people assume the 'symptoms', effects, etc of Love are written in stone. If you go out looking for Love that you've seen from a Disney movie or what a friend has told you, you won't love, just a fasage. If you are looking for Love, you're wrong already, as you're looking and judging people on what you think makes a good lover, and you may end up miss the oppurtunity of making friends.

Bu mehh, I spose Love nowadays Love can be defined on some 14 year old's Myspace page, simply to make them look deep, eh?

Reaction score
I need to quote the same thing as iNs@nE
I've a diferent note of that, in my short life, a lot of time happend that to me. But, I'm happy, you know why? I learned to forget the word "Knew"
So, isn't the worst pain, is just another life's problem

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Don't see why people assume the 'symptoms', effects, etc of Love are written in stone. If you go out looking for Love that you've seen from a Disney movie or what a friend has told you, you won't love, just a fasage. If you are looking for Love, you're wrong already, as you're looking and judging people on what you think makes a good lover, and you may end up miss the oppurtunity of making friends.

Bu mehh, I spose Love nowadays Love can be defined on some 14 year old's Myspace page, simply to make them look deep, eh?

This is very true :p, if you go looking for love it's just a pointless effort. But this isn't something that everybody if any of us understands at first, because unfortunately you've got to "crash N burn" before realizing what your doing wrong, your approach etc.

Oh as for the MySpace thing, whether or not what was wrote above in the opening post was done to try and make that person come across as more "deep" I gotta admit the piece its self was pretty deep :p.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh as for the MySpace thing, whether or not what was wrote above in the opening post was done to try and make that person come across as more "deep" I gotta admit the piece its self was pretty deep :p.

I spose, the subject itself is deep, if talk about (executed) well, but how she went about it/original writer was pretty generic. But that's just my opinion, I can't take advice/speeches on love seriously unless they're from somebody very experience, thus kind of elderly, or if someone says something that really gets me thinking, because I've been thinking about it all wrong.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
I spose, the subject itself is deep, if talk about (executed) well, but how she went about it/original writer was pretty generic. But that's just my opinion, I can't take advice/speeches on love seriously unless they're from somebody very experience, thus kind of elderly, or if someone says something that really gets me thinking, because I've been thinking about it all wrong.

Oh of course :p. I mean no offense...but at the end of the day what does any 14 year old know about pain ? Or a broken heart ? It's just all high school kiss and chase stuff.

I'm not saying anybody at that age doesn't have any idea about Love. I mean I've truly only fallen in love twice and the first time was when I was 13, and I was with that girl till I was almost 16 and thats quite a while for such an age.

But even still I can't take the "words of wisdom" from a 14 year old seriously either. But regardless of whether the person that wrote the opening post did so herself, it still made sense and very much so made me think about past. Heh I guess that ain't a good thing though :/.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You only really know you love someone when you've lost them from my experience, people take it for granted like I did. It also becomes wasted when people end every phone call, conversation, text with I love you.. that aint what love is.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A lot of what I just read sounded like worship...not love.
Finding something like what you described in your post is near impossible...
A few good quotes nonetheless.
You're posting like mad...take it easy or you'll burn out.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Stick to topic its not spamarama or postaholics or whatever.

Anyway: About love, as someone said, doesn't really matter to me either if it came from myspace (although I agree about giving due credit)

I like some of the things in this post, I read them all. hm maybe cause im a sappy chic, idk, more likely cause I've been there done that.. lol.

One thing I'd add (i hate country music but like the lyrics) is:
One of God's greatest gifts is unanswered prayers.

I remember many times hoping and wishing for something to be that.. well I look back now and I'm so grateful it wasn't.

For example I thought I'd be with my first boyfriend forever. I look back and see, how he treated me poorly, the problems he had, and so on, and I am glad it didn't happen. I think I went on to be a better person without.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Madi now. :cry: This really didn't really touch me, although it actually made my friend (who is a girl) cry.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is not from myspace it was sent to me in my e-mail from my friend.

So, I'll edit and put her name if you want..
sorry.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it was randonly sent to you in an email, it's probably from myspace/some sort of random chain mail with a deleted ending.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I dont know what you call random, she had a message to me about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks like from myspace.. oh well.. this touched my sister

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Touched me when I first read it to.

Back