Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LPPS Help~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for an updated guide to making a Luna Plus Private Server. So far the guides I have read over, either have outdated download mirrors or expired files.

If someone could direct me to a thread with a user friendly guide, that would be great. I just really want to make it so I can play it, I don't intend for it to be released for others use. :p I don't think I would do any good on my own with that.

Anyways, advanced thanks to anyone who helps. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That would be totally sweet. I catched wind of a Luna Simulator and it turned out to be an old bust. Your video tutorials should help nicely.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
The only problem is their most likely going to be prerecorded and then posted on YouTube. How so are you wanting to make yours? i.e the source code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just with the ability to alter the EXP and DROP rate. :p

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
simple enough, now all you need is the sever side and client :) you'll be able to find the server side on the forums if you dig deep enough, but the client is the only issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, the client is what seems to be the only thing I can't exactly fine. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back