Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LuckyBag

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It;s working easy now I need to be able to pick it up XD

Anyone knows this?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lol when i put the lucky bag in the weapons.xml
all my items where invisible:)

u got the elu amd the texture?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That's my problem here, it worked real before you but I can't pick it up, as the other items. And I asked for help too, then you should not make another thread about it, cause if it becomes solved, my problems will too. What about a teamwork, sometimes, Bryan? ¬¬

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All fine to me but your topic is already like 2 pages behind already again...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to add it to worlditem.xml too. Use the same meshname and stuff as from model, should be easy enough to figure out. You have to add it at the bottom where it defines the models, then somewhere near the top where it defines what the model does =P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't add it to the worlditem? Yes, everything that functions like medikits etc, should be added to the worlditem too.

(hpap and bullet cant go together >< example i put 20 for the value..and then my bullets heals ALL >_>)

Upvote 0
Back