Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

lvl bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea well i made a lvl 50 and my friend was a lvl 55 and i killed him and he wen to lvl 54 in the game but wen he left the game and were in the lobby he was lvl 3 same thing happened with me wen he killed me any way to fix this buG?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same 2 me, i can't lvl up, lmao, i have kornkob's full server thrown in with some of my own weapons and etc., i think this is an SQL right guys?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and to make it more fun, i can put lvl 50 stuff on my character when he is lvl 1, =O, this is beyond me, I don't know much about SQLs, so we have to wait.
And we all want this fixed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright since i suck at SQL, this is what i got. I go to the gunzDB, and then to programabilty, and then stored procedures and then i go to dbo.spUpdateCharLevel and i find this :
set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[spUpdateCharLevel]
@nLevel INT,
@nCID INT
AS
BEGIN
SET NOCOUNT ON;

UPDATE Character
SET Level = @nLevel
WHERE CID = @nCID
END
This doesnt make since to me and i believe you have to modify it somehow, cept i suck at SQL, so this all i can do foer now...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The reason why people level down is because a standard restored database makes ppl start at lvl 50, with no experience.
When you lose experience, your experience goes to 0.
Levels are updated according to Experience.
0 Experience = Level 1.
So when making people a certain level, be sure to give them the amount of experience required for that specific level.
So basically it isn't a bug, but just a person that hosts a server but doesn't know how everything works...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back