Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't know if it has been done i searched and found nothing

but a mabinogi emulator would be cool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can find several projects that have failed over the years. Currently there is only one in development afaik, it's open source, but the development site is a little hidden for the time being, cause despite it being playable, it's not ready for real servers yet. But it's the best candidate so far, I'm sure you'll hear of it at some point.

Reaction score
There is currently one open source mabinogi emulator.
It's called the aura project.
To look at the forum you need to register, and your register needs to be confirmed by an admin, so it might take a day or 2 to verify, but there are tutorials how to sucesfully run a mabinogi serv or whatever it is.

Reaction score
Oh looks like the supposed "head dev and admin at aura" has messaged me requesting to take down my link

exectails said:
Hello, would you mind removing the URL to the Aura forum from your post in this thread? It's not a big deal, but I'd prefer if at least a Google search would be required to find it.

exec

exectails said:
mcaso123 said:
exectails said:
Hello, would you mind removing the URL to the Aura forum from your post in this thread? It's not a big deal, but I'd prefer if at least a Google search would be required to find it.

exec

the google search is public, so its no different from being on a public forum. I went on a foreign mabi site to get the link.
It's purposely publicly available, so I can post it wherever the duck I want without any of the people who made it caring.
If you are in any way an admin there or something, go and report it or go get rid of the link @ the korean site, if not I'm sorry but the ln will stay.
I am the admin and head dev of Aura, and I'm seriously wondering what your problem is. I've asked you nicely, while noting it's not a big deal. I'm perfectly aware of the ways to find the forum, and my point was that it's not as easy as typing "mabinogi emulator source" into Google, but it's no problem clicking a link.

You're right, you can post the link anywhere you want. Please excuse my rude way of asking if you'd consider removing it.

its open source mr head dev, if you don't like people looking at it make it closed source. simple as that, no need to try and sweet talk me into removing it.

Reaction score
mcaso123 said:
Sorry for being an butt midway through.
If your a head dev at aura, like I said, report it.
Then again, if you don't want people easily looking at it, you shouldn't have made it public in the first place.
If you don't like people publicly looking at it, then you can your website private.
But too bad, so sad.
Like you've said, it wouldn't make sense to make it public if I wanted to keep it private, so that's probably not it. I just don't want every newbie out there marching into the forums, trying to get an emulator to work that's not ready for an actual server yet, that's just frustrating for everyone involved, Mr smartass.

So, to everyone else: Feel free to come by, but don't expect too much just yet.

Last edited:
Back