Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maka's Party- New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK so the last 1 didn't go 2 plan- 2 short notice etc but this time we've decided that Maka :)hail: ) will b hosting the next party on New Year's Eve. So far we got a defo list of:

Edited List:
Maka
SIC
Exclamation
Rob (a.k.a. Cockend)
EvilKitten

I'm hoping that sum of u would like 2 add ur name 2 this list. We want this 2 b a BIG party. Maka also sed that sum of his m8s from work'll b goin so there's no shortage of new ppl 2 meet :p

C'mon sign up u bastards. I wanna c MentaL on this list 2 :tp:

Last edited:
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
but i dont spam and i'm not a forum monkeh, if u cut all the spam out of ur post count probs b roughly where i am:rolleyes:
omfg don't b daft lol. Remember when I was a Mir2/EI mod? no probably don't :p I was only 2nd 2 Gohan in helpin ppl out. If we're bein serious probs around 1000+ of my posts were spam. Newayz no more. This thread is important

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
you dont :)

but then most murder victims dont :p

lol dude u can trust us. trust me on this 1 :D

weve had these rage parties b4 and they always go well, me and sic are the veteran pros when it comes to rage parties :D your a funny guy u shud come :D

YO thats the last time u gonna forget me, duck ur kungfu butt

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
omfg don't b daft lol. Remember when I was a Mir2/EI mod? no probably don't :p I was only 2nd 2 Gohan in helpin ppl out. If we're bein serious probs around 1000+ of my posts were spam. Newayz no more. This thread is important
Lol you couldn't reach that amount a day, if you had done that, then you would have banned under your name lol.

Remember that would be 8 hours long posting every minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back