Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make npc pickup kits?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title says it. Is there anyway to make npc (goblins etc.etc.) pickup med kits.

Actually i posted before looking, but ill start now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:) Landmines lol

I have em on my server. For tricking ppl to get ap kits n then POW -50health.

But thats only for other players... Now if npc would react to meds n ap kits then they would take damage... <.< just for fun.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could correct me if I am wrong, but this function isnt programmed into the server, so no, this probably wont be possible, at least not with what we have so far.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently trying out stuff that has false or true options.

Or anything about stuff like that. One more thing is making apkits explode instead... but im too tired to try that atm... tomorrow tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to my knowledge there is no way to make npc's pick up drops they are not programed to do it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea that sounds really cool!! and if u succeed in making those "landmines" i would really want to play to lol..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No goblins got healed by a elder goblin. They where not able to pickup any other medical help.

Ok ill try... it would be cool those landmines but not sure its doable... <.<

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Landmines are easy to do, just make another medikit that does dmg instead of heal..lemme try it real quick ;D i may post it in a sec

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
:) Landmines lol

I have em on my server. For tricking ppl to get ap kits n then POW -50health.

But thats only for other players... Now if npc would react to meds n ap kits then they would take damage... <.< just for fun.

we got landmines way earlier than u xD

but they do less damage.... 5 is enough to kill someone (and ur ammo = 5)

-50dmg is a lot. not fun....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use landmines long time ago too... like when the mrs unpacker was released long time ago. But now its about NPCs. The sucky thing is to make em explode.. this needs to be coded... o0

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is everyone saying its not possible 0.o, we got all the files we need to make a totally new game,, so yes you can add this. I havn't looked for you yet buy i will when i got some time. Try to find out where the scripts tell how you "the player" reacts on a collision with an kit. You might be able to just copy paste this to your npc code...

Ill edit this post if i manage to do it.

Upvote 0
Back