• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Making a GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I have a problem, is that when the GMTools try to edit the character to put GM in either race or god, I fail to do, then when I log in will not let me enter.

You can help me?

Also another problem, the mobs and npcs go out with me?? How I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I wanted to create a GM would have to put "Race: GM or God" "God: GM or God" and of course to create the GMTool. that is, the character would have to put life on geographic location on the map, the HP and TP (Mana)

(I say GM or God "because it says do not remember exactly).

"With the Skills and mobs of what you mean?
If you mean that the NPC and Mob are poorly located on the map, is a question of putting the codes on the map or else in the TantraParam.xml ..

Good Bye.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I edit a character, does not let me enter the server, either raise your level and put a GM, not how to fix it or should I open-save.

What I mean is that the names of the monsters appear with unknowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back