Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making a item dropable, especially diamonds?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya,
I would like to know how I can make items, lets say for example diamonds, be dropped by every mob or by every mob in a certain zone. I looked through the objedit but wasn't able to find any clue about that.
Sorry if that's a dumb question, still I am quite new to this stuff, but I wanna learn as much as possible about that.

Thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply,
for what do I need to look for in there, I have no clue where to start, does every ID in there stand for the drops of a mob, or something like that? If yes is there any way to know which mob it is?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fastest options without much thinking:
1. you can change global loot treasure and then every mob will have a chance to drop item you want, for example you could change sigils droptable, and you can replace with dias

Cons: global loot, so specific zones won't be affected, and you'll be replacing global loot table
1682625316641 - Making a item dropable, especially diamonds? - RaGEZONE Forums

2. you can manually check for mobs id and change specific mob loot table

cons: you need to click through a bit to get all mobs
1682626338947 - Making a item dropable, especially diamonds? - RaGEZONE Forums

3. change global loot from elite mobs
cons: will only affect elite mobs
1682627645830 - Making a item dropable, especially diamonds? - RaGEZONE Forums

to change that type 720566 into object edit and change stuff

4. update statement in NPCObjectDb table with good conditions and/or TresureObjectDB table

cons: needed sql knowledge

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you really much, this is so much of a great help, I am gonna try that out tomorrow, thanks again^^

Upvote 0
Back