Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making each day count!

Reaction score
One day, I might wake up and one fo you guys might not be here. It scared me to realize this morning; what if Dan were to die? What if Exy were to never come back? What if Josh ended up in the hospital? What if Rish got cancer? The thing that also scares me, is knowing RZ might die and we might not all be here forever. In 10 years,

We need to start growing together as a group. How many webmasters can say they REALLY know their members? I highly doubt anyone could list of 50 of his members and say what their lives are like. Being on a site is beyond just chatting and making guides, graphics, etc. It's about being there for each other and reaching out to be people who need it. You people become sad when you hear abotu the problems going on in third world countries. But what about in your own backyard? What about the members who get abused by their parents? Who don't have any real friends? Who when everytime they log off, want to go die?

Here is the banner:
Omer - Making each day count! - RaGEZONE Forums

Also please make it link back to the topic if your using it ;)

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
looks like you've accepted life as it actually is.

this may sound cold hearted and wrong. But, these thing shappene, people die and get hurt. There's no avoiding this so just accept it and go on.

if you can do that it shouldn't mean that you have no feelings towards the people you care about but it won't affect you as it normally would.

If someone I cared about died, I would grieve, I would grieve for the rest of my life. In fact I already do.

be sure not to take it to the extent of not caring, just know that it will happen and is unavoidable.

You'll learn how to cherish those you care for and remember them thusly, without emotionaly destroying yourself.

tbqh the banner shouldn't be needed but should be a frame of mind within yourself and others, not that I don't agree and don't respect what you've done. The symbol isn't truly needed, what is, is the feeling you put towards that idea.

Though hypothhetically if one of us dies or get's injured/ill we'll all show our support.

Reaction score
looks like you've accepted life as it actually is.

this may sound cold hearted and wrong. But, these thing shappene, people die and get hurt. There's no avoiding this so just accept it and go on.

if you can do that it shouldn't mean that you have no feelings towards the people you care about but it won't affect you as it normally would.

If someone I cared about died, I would grieve, I would grieve for the rest of my life. In fact I already do.

be sure not to take it to the extent of not caring, just know that it will happen and is unavoidable.

You'll learn how to cherish those you care for and remember them thusly, without emotionaly destroying yourself.

tbqh the banner shouldn't be needed but should be a frame of mind within yourself and others, not that I don't agree and don't respect what you've done. The symbol isn't truly needed, what is, is the feeling you put towards that idea.

Though hypothhetically if one of us dies or get's injured/ill we'll all show our support.

But what if we don't know they got injured or died =/

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
touching thread mate!

as flameing points out life can be acold harsh reality, all the more reason to really make every single given day count!

death does indeed come to us all at some point but it is not death that should be feared, not living is the sin, live everyday!

thanks for the back up mate, you got right to the point ;)

This is also gonna sound a little unfair but everything me and Ex have said, you'll gain over loss and time. As you lose more people in your life and grow older you'll learn how to deal with these things.

The loss might not be a seriouse one, it may just be the drifting apart of friends, but it all adds to your life experience.

This doesn't necessarily mean that it will deffinately come with age, some gain this knowlegde later in life thatn others, and some like me, gain iut earlier than they should.

it will come to you as you grow as a person rather than in physicall age.

Back