Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mana Potion W position bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I need help knowing which code file handles the mana position in QWER, the issue I am having is when I pick up a mana potion bottle from killing monsters or buying from NPC all works fine the mana bottles shows correctly in W but after I do switch character the mana bottle does not show in the W shortcut. I know the issue is not in the server files but its somewhere in the GameServer or the DLL.

Reaction score
The player can define on its own which key triggers which potion. Hover with the mouse cursor over a potion in the inventory and press Ctrl+W or similar. Then change character or exit the game (not with Alt+F4 or closing the window) and the setting should be saved on the server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The player can define on its own which key triggers which potion. Hover with the mouse cursor over a potion in the inventory and press Ctrl+W or similar. Then change character or exit the game (not with Alt+F4 or closing the window) and the setting should be saved on the server.
thanks I've tried that and works while you are playing but after I do a switch character it W potion is blank, so it seems the position of W is the problem here the other ones saved fine. what I need to know where in the code it handles the QWER then I can see the code and fix it myself I just need to know which file it is.

Upvote 0
Back