Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mango Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

yRtnqQl - Mango Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Mango Emulator for Habbo revision RELEASE63-201302071600-466653663

What is Mango?
Mango is an emulator written in C#. The project started roughly a year and a half ago as a project to develop a clean and stable emulator. Putting aside the missing features that the emulator currently lacks (heres hoping the community can do something nice) the emulator is stable and coded cleanly. I would like to thank meth0d for his Snowlight emulator & Snowlight database, some of the code used in this emulator comes from Snowlight and the complete database structure is also Snowlight.

Known Issues (will update if i discover more)
- RC4 doesn't decode data properly (Session.cs, Line 96)

Missing Features
- Teleporters
- Battle Banzai
- Wired
- Trading
- Freeze Game
- Pets
- Bots
- Snowstorm
- Fast Food
- Groups
- Exchange
- Moderation Tools / Chatlogs / Call for help

Screenshots
Testing with players:
6qUVdBf - Mango Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Console screen:
dQGO31K - Mango Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
Download via Bitbucket
Git:
Zip:

Dependencies
It appears bitbucket has removed the .dll's as they were included in the release, will get it sorted asap
Mango uses NuGet to manage its dependencies, if you are using Visual Studio 2012 NuGet is already included, if your using an older version of Visual Studio download NuGet here:

SWF
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/release63-201302071600-466653663-cracked-911602/

Credits
Meth0d - Snowlight database structure and some code used from Snowlight
Tweeney - Helping update to the latest client
Leon - Ideas and motivation

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, i think i see this topic in the devs? but thx voor sharing this lovely EMU.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not to be a party pooper, but why release if it has missing features?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can you start the emulator, see no. exe file, and using C # also can not through debugg?

- Whriten

Send via my iphone, sorry for me bad english.

Reaction score
how can you start the emulator, see no. exe file, and using C # also can not through debugg?

- Whriten

Send via my iphone, sorry for me bad english.

A compiled version please? :D

This probably isn't for you guys if you haven't got Visual Studios already, may I recommend downloading Debbo. -.-'

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So people can continue the work as a community and to stop people like yourselves having a fully working emulator with all build-in features without having to make any effort at all.

Amen.

Ok and I don't own a hotel anymore so... I people not like me you mean? Also, I don't test/try out emulators. -.-

Reaction score
Finally a good base to build on. But it would be good if you've added the .dll's because 99% of the community can't get this to work.
I got it to work after waiting 10 minutes for a freaking .dll (I'm in Spain on vacation with poop internet :p), it looks really good!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks good, hopefully it will get some updates, just a shame it isn't fully finished, but that doesn't mean the community can't contribute!

Reaction score
Finally a good base to build on. But it would be good if you've added the .dll's because 99% of the community can't get this to work.
I got it to work after waiting 10 minutes for a freaking .dll (I'm in Spain on vacation with poop internet :p), it looks really good!

They be dumb, i fixed it within seconds :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back