Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

mangos adding gold

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i cant figure out how to add gold with mangos. i try the .modify gold 200 or something but it doesnt work can any1 give me an example how to add gold. Thanks

Same problem here.
Just do .additem 18583 and sell. Rinse and repeat.
111g a pop.

Hello

I also have a money problem. My Counter doesnt work. if i pick up money or do quests it still says 0. so i cant train or buy anything. if i do .modify gold/money amount it still says 0. i tried the .additem 18583 and then selling it. it still says 0 but i can buy stuff then after that but i still cant train cause the counter says 0 so it says i dont have enough money.

Please help to fix the counter....

Thanks

Delete the wow.exe then do the repair then update back to your version. You have a client issue not a server problem.

Back