Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Mangos Gm Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, I would say it's safe to give yourself the gm level of 4. My server works just fine, aside from some arena and bg bugs....

I normally would use the lookup spell command and proceed to find which spell I need...

For example:
I want to learn fist weapons...
.lookup spell fist
(It would then show all spells with the word fist in it)
Contained within the list it should say fist weapons somewhere
I would then use .cast [fist weapon spell ID here] command on myself to learn fist weapons, just like I visited a trainer.

I have done it this way for a loooong time, I would only use it if the .learn command doesn't work :p
Just takes more time this way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for update on cmds--> saved me about 3months of frustration here haha..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a command to get bg's to start without having the minimum amount of players?

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a command to get bg's to start without having the minimum amount of players?

Cheers.

.debug bg will make it so all bgs require only one person in queue. This does not include the arenas and the arena skirmish. that is a different command. .debug arena and that enables 1v1 for any arena.
Make sure you sign up after you use the command cause unlike arc it does not force load it for all those in queue... atleast not for me...

Back